Rules, Terms and Conditions
How to Take Part
Find your university’s logo in our Page album:
1. Like it
2. Write a message of support
3. Tag yourself
You can then win ‘Bonus points’ for your university by completing other tasks – click here to access Bonus Points.
Like the Facebook Page to stay updated on the competition and to make sure you don’t miss out on winning bonus points!
You can write as many messages of support for your University as you wish. However, we limit points scoring to one comment per player.
Facebook places a 50 tag limit on photos. Do not tag any of your Facebook friends in the photo apart from yourself. Users tagged in the photo who have not participated in any other way will be removed by a Page admin. This is to protect their privacy and prevent such a form of cheating.
You must Like the Facebook page and submit your e-mail address via the form on our website to be eligible to win a prize.
Prize winners will then be chosen at random from Players within the top three winning universities.
If any prize advertised is not available at the close of the competition, we will source a suitable subsitute of an equivilent value.
There is no limit to total university likes or comments, so the best way to win is by sharing the Page with your friends. Simply click ‘Suggest to friends’ on the Facebook Pagehttp://www.facebook.com/universityfaceoff.
Terms & Conditions
Please Note: This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for the purposes of the competition.
1. The University Face Off (2012) competition is open from 16th January 2012 until midnight on 31st March 2012.
2. The competition is operated by Grip Media Limited (“Promoter”) and hosted on an external server accessible via www.universityfaceoff.com in accordance with Facebook’s Terms. The collated results are available to view within a tab on the Facebook Page found at www.facebook.com/universityfaceoff (“Page”).
3. The Competition is open to all past and current students of any of the Universities in the competition (“Player”).
4. By entering the competition, all players agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions and any Player who fails to abide by any of these Terms & Conditions may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
5. We reserve the right to remove comments that are deemed offensive and exclude any players who ‘cheat’ or otherwise abuse the competition.
6. Prize winners will be chosen at random from Players within the top three winning universities.
7. The three random winners will receive a respective item from our prize pool. The prize includes nothing other than that explicitly stated to be included as part of the prize.
8. Winners will be announced on 1st April 2012 via the Page and our website. We will make every attempt to contact the winners via the e-mail address they provided when entering.
9. If we are unable to contact a winner after 7 days, the prize will be offered to another randomly selected contestant and so forth.
10. The Prize is non-transferable, subject to availability and there is no cash alternative. The Promoter may substitute an alternative of the same or comparable value if, in its sole discretion, deems it necessary.
11. The Winners agree to participate in such reasonable publicity as may be requested by Promoter.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to modify or vary the competition and/or these Terms and Conditions at any time, without prior notice.
We have a range of sponsorship opportunites for organisations that share our goals of communicating with the UK student market. If you would like more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org